Replacing you roof
If you have a roof leak and wood rot or either of the two, sometimes the damage is severe and become far too expensive to fix. Any damage done to your roof, whether it is from a storm, heavy winds, or just everyday strain, can rack up hefty costs, which is why total replacement is often times ideal.
- Your shingles are broken, torn apart, coming off, buckling, cracked, or missing altogether
- Your roof is beginning to leak into your home, creating warped spots in your ceiling
- The shingles on your roof are discolored, missing, or just look worn down
- The flashing on your roof is damaged
- There are evident signs of wood rot and mold growing, allowing your roof to succumb to deterioration
- Your roof is 25 years old or older
Roof replacement is also more economical than re-roofing because you won’t have to risk suffering from the old problems you used to have. By installing brand new materials, you are eliminating problem areas altogether and starting fresh, which means your roof can last throughout the duration of your stay in your home and even increase the value if you decide to sell it.
Start exploring color combinations and create your own custom exterior with online, interactive tools, designed to help you “Visualize Your Home.
Q. What makes a master elite contractor so good, and how is that different from a standard roofer or even a certified contractor?
A. We thought you would never ask! Master Elite contractors make up only 2% of the total roofers nationwide. The reason? it is damn hard to achieve! GAF verifies the following items before granting a company the master elite status.
- Minimum 7 years in business – 1 year in their certified program
- 99% customer satisfaction based on independent surveys from GAF
- 1 million general liability coverage + proper and valid workers compensation
- Satisfactory rating with BBB
- GOOD or better credit rating
- Clean banking record (no overdrafts, negative info)
- Clean distributor reference (means we pay our bills)
- No leins, or judgements unresolved on record
- Good workmanship record
- All of our staff and crews participate in yearly mandatory training
VISUALIZE YOUR HOME